Here is good news for all. Tata Group is offering a global micro internship with the collaboration of Forage. Stay with us in this article to learn more about this internship.
The Tata Group is a global conglomerate headquartered in Mumbai. They have products and services in over 150 countries and operations in 100 countries across six continents. It is India’s largest conglomerate, Founded in 1868 by Jamsetji Tata.
There are 29 publicly listed Tata Enterprises with a combined market valuation of $311 billion (as of March 2022).
What is a micro internship?
A micro-internship is available for a short period of time, like a day or a few hours. Participation in a micro internship helps you learn new skills, gain real-world experience, explore different career paths, and expand your network.
About Tata Micro Internship
The Tata Data Visualisation micro-internship gives you insight into data visualisation solutions such as Tableau and Power BI and how they can be used to solve complex business problems.
In this programme, you will learn the following tips:
- Framing the Business Scenario using data visualisation
- Choosing the Right Visuals for a given scenario
- Creating Effective Visuals Based on business scenarios
- Communicating Insights and Analysis
Also, this programme will show you how problems are solved at Tata Insights and Quants on a daily basis.
This virtual experience programme is completely free, and it is a self-paced programme. It will take 3.5 to 4.5 hours to complete this programme.
Anyone can register for this micro internship offered by the Tata Group of companies.
- When you complete the programme, you will earn a certificate of completion.
- You can highlight this experience on your CV, resume, or LinkedIn profile.
- This programme is self-paced; you can do it at your own pace and convenience.
If you are interested in learning about data visualisation and how it works in the business world, you can apply for the Tata Global Micro Internship 2023.