In today’s article, we are going to talk about the Microsoft Future Ready Talent Internship 2023. This program is a partnership with AICTE, NASSCOM, EY, GitHub, and Foundit.
We are going to share all the necessary details here, with an application link at the end of the post.
About Future Ready Talent
Future-Ready Talent is a free virtual internship platform. It provides an opportunity to learn in-demand Azure cloud and security skills that are matched with industry requirements.
The program aims to prepare learners to work towards solving business challenges and creating innovative solutions using the power of Microsoft Azure and GitHub tools.
The Future Ready Talent Program is a free virtual internship program that upskills students to enhance their employability. Students who successfully complete the program will earn certificates from Microsoft and NASSCOM. Students will also be eligible to participate in career drives and mentorship opportunities.
The Microsoft Future Ready Talent Internship Program is divided into four segments, as follows:
- Orientation: After registering and filling out the required details for the program, you can watch an on-demand orientation session explaining the program.
- Self-Learning: During this session, you need to complete the course modules on Microsoft Azure, Data and AI, and Security to earn Microsoft certifications.
- Industry Sessions: Industry sessions are given by industry experts. Through this session, you will understand recent industry trends.
- Project: To obtain your virtual internship certificate, you need to complete a mandatory industry-related project. You can do it either independently or as a group.
Highlights of the Microsoft Future Ready Talent Internship
- Duration: 10 weeks
- Last Date to Apply: 24-12-2024
- Number of Openings: 50000
- Opportunity: Full Time
Perks & Benefits
- Discounted certifications will be provided.
- Chances of getting industry sessions.
- Access will be given to the GitHub Student Developer Pack and Azure for Students.
- A certificate will be awarded for the successful completion of the internship.
- Students from any specialization who are available for 10 weeks can apply for this internship.
- The applicant should have relevant skills and interests.
- This internship is open to students who will graduate in 2023, 2024 or have already graduated in 2022.
|To participate in the Future Ready Talent program
|Visit AICTE Internship Portal
|Join Our Telegram Channel
If you are a student who is interested in a career in the technology industry, you should apply for the Microsoft Future Ready Talent Internship. This internship is a great opportunity to gain the skills and experience that you need to succeed in your future career.