Good news for all students. Applications are open to apply for the UNICEF Internship Programme 2023.
Under this internship programme, students and recent graduates have the opportunity to gain direct practical work experience. Interns at UNICEF will have the opportunity to get experience in the humanitarian field. They will also gain essential internship experience that will help them develop academically, professionally, and personally.
In this article, we will go through the internship in depth, including its benefits, eligibility requirements, and application process. Applying to the fully funded UNICEF Internship Programme 2023 for Students and Recent Graduates is free. UNICEF internships are paid internship programmes.
UNICEF Internship Details
- Organization: UNICEF
- Duration: 6-26 Weeks
- Location: Various Locations
- Type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Internships are available throughout the year.
Eligibility Criteria for the UNICEF Internship Programme 2023
- The applicant must have fluency in English, French, or Spanish.
- A candidate should be at least 18 years old.
- An applicant must have enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or PhD programme or have graduated within the past two years.
- A candidate is not eligible if any immediate relatives are working with UNICEF.
- The applicant must have strong academic performance.
UNICEF Internship Benefits
- UNICEF will provide interns with a monthly stipend.
- A one-time lump sum will be provided to help with travel and visa expenditures.
- All living expenses for interns will be covered.
How to apply for the UNICEF Internship Programme 2023
- Candidates must apply online. Internships are available throughout the year.
- First, kindly visit the Vacancies page of UNICEF to check out the current opportunities.
- When you find a vacancy that interests you, please click the “Apply Now” button and follow the application steps.
- Check the requirements for each internship position carefully.
- Build a compelling profile to land your dream job.
Note: Please read the FAQs on internships at UNICEF before applying for any job position.
- Information Communication Technology
- Human Resources
- Financial Management
- Knowledge Management
- Child Protection
- Social Policy and more.
- CV or Resume
- Cover Letter
- Online Recruitment Profile
If you wish to utilize your skills to work in a global organization, the UNICEF Internship Programme 2023 will provide you with the opportunity.