Are you a student looking for a good internship opportunity at a telecom company? Here is an excellent opportunity for all college students. The Jio Summer Internship Program 2023 gives students the opportunity to work on various projects and utilize their theoretical knowledge in practical situations. In this article, you will get all the necessary information about the Jio Summer Internship Program.
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited is an Indian telecommunications company headquartered in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary telecommunications company of Reliance Industries.
Jio provides 4G and 4G+ services throughout India, as well as 5G coverage in numerous cities. It is developing a 6G service.
You are eligible for the summer internship program if you have
- Your minimum age should be 18 years old.
- Must be enrolled in a full-time degree or diploma program with a government-recognized education institute.
- The applicant must have written approval from the institute for the internship.
By participating in the Reliance Jio internship program, the student will be able to
- Experience a Digital organization
- Learn the practical application of theory
- Learn from the experts in the industry
Stipend & Certification
No, you will not receive any monetary benefits. After successfully completing the internship, students will receive an internship completion certificate.
Jio Summer Internship Program 2023 Registration process
- First, visit the Jio Careers official website.
- Click on “Students and Campuses“.
- After that, click on “Internship program”.
- Now, click on the “Submit Interest” button for the internship position.
- Applicants need to fill out the online application form and enter their personal information correctly.
- Upload your scanned copy of the Adhar Card and college ID card. The file size should be less than 2 MB.
- Now agree to the terms and conditions of the program and click on the “submit” button.
Note: Please read the FAQ for the Jio Internship Program properly.